AndroDumpper is an amazing Android app that you can download easily from the Google Play Store. It helps you make sure if your access point is vulnerable or not to various WPS protocol. In this post appropriately titled AndroDumpper APK Download for Android (Latest Pro APK 2017), we are going to talk all about this app.
AndroDumpper is available on the Play Store for free. And it also free to use without any in-app purchases. The basic thing this app does is that it lets you check the vulnerability of your access points and also discover the passwords of the network that you are currently connected to.
In the ensuing sections, you will see the methods to download AndroDumpper APK. There are basically two methods that you can use to get AndroDumpper for Android. We will discuss both the methods in brief in the ensuing parts of this post.
AndroDumpper App for Android
AndroDumpper App will try to connect to Wi-Fi routers which have WPS enabled and are vulnerable using some algorithms. You can use this app on rooted as well as rooted phones. But you will get more benefits on a rooted phone.
If you have a non-rooted phone, then you need to have Android version 5.0 or higher otherwise, AndroDumpper won’t work on your Android. It will work on every version of Android if you have already rooted your phone. You can also use it with the BusyBox App to get the full out of it. Here are the steps to install it.
- Launch the Play Store. If you have been using an Android device for some time, then you know you need a Gmail account to use the Play Store. If you are a new user, then make one and sign in with it.
- After that, tap on the search icon and type AndroDumpper in the search bar and hit enter.
- The Play Store will display the results and you have to select the app from that list.
- Tap on the app’s icon to go to its download page. There you will see the “Install” button.
- The app is free to download, so just click that button to start the download.
- It will ask you for some permissions, you just have to tap on the Accept button to start the process.
Play Store will install the App as soon as the download is complete. Then you can open it directly from Google Play or you can find it in your app drawer after the installation is complete. The next section is about the alternate AndroDumpper APK method.
AndroDumpper APK Download
Sometimes, Google Play Store won’t let you have your way and you won’t be able to download AndroDumpper for Android. There may be many reasons for that. Some of them being server errors, insufficient space on your storage. If you ever get put in that kind of situation, then you can use this alternate download method.
In this method, we will download AndroDumpper for Android from another source. And pretty much every source other than the Play Store is considered a third-party source. Android devices are set to block the installation of such apps. The following steps are to avoid that situation.
- Open the Settings menu and enter Security.
- Find and enable the Unknown Sources option.
Now, the steps to download AndroDumpper APK.
- Download the AndroDumpper APK by clicking here.
- After the download is complete, tap on the APK file to begin its installation.
- Click “Next” to allow the permissions and then click “Install” to start the installation.
The process will be complete on your device in a couple of seconds. Then you can open the app from the app drawer. You should only use this method when the previous one doesn’t work because this method doesn’t work all the time, provided that it works 99% of the time.
At this point, this post on AndroDumpper APK Download for Android (Latest Pro APK 2017) has officially come to an end. Hopefully, you have grasped all the topics we have discussed here. If you haven’t, then we’re just one click away at AndroDumpper App if you want any help regarding this post.